3. Central German Meeting on Bioinformatics
June 14th-15th, 2018
Hochschule Mittweida, Saxony
The 3rd Central German Meeting on Bioinformatics (ME18) will be held on
14th and 15th June 2018
at the Mittweida University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
The city of Mittweida is located right in the heart of Saxony, close to Leipzig and Dresden. We sincerely invite all bioinformatics researchers and PhD students to be part of the meeting and to submit a contribution. Submissions are single page abstracts, that may be presented as keynote presentation, regular presentation, or poster presentation at the conference.
- protein sequence analysis,
- protein 3D structure analysis & prediction,
- RNA secondary structure & 3D structure prediction,
- protein-protein and protein-RNA interactions,
- studies of genetic variations,
- computational chemistry,
- systems biology, and
- related fields of bioinformatics
From A to Z
Welcome to the Mittelerde-Meeting at Mittweida University of Applied Sciences.
The following topics will help you to inform about the conference.
Accommodation at Mittweida
Campus of Mittweida University
Participants can register here until June 13th, 2018
The programme of the conference is published here.
Registration as particpant until June 13th, 2018
Submit of abstracts
Travel to Mittweida
Venue: Studio B | Am Schwanenteich 4A | 09648 Mittweida